BAF are always looking to expand its team with professional, skilled and committed individuals. If you are looking for a new challege. and are interested in joining our dynamic and fast paced team, please click here.
Sales Agents - Clever Frame
We are seeking independant Sales Agents for Clever Frame, our innovative and versatile modular display and graphic system targeted at corporate businesses and brands alike.
We are looking to hear from Sales Agents who have experience in the exhibition market place, dealing with designers and direct to consumers.
The ideal agents will probabably already represent a portfolio of complimentary products which they market to brand owners, marketing, exhibition and event managers, as well as designers.
You will be responsible for generating sales leads and managing the sales enquiries to our own high standards – if this sounds like you, please get in touch today.
- Generate sales leads.
- Contact potential clients and demonstrate Clever Frame.
- Build excellent working relationships with your clients and manage your own client base
- Upwardly influence new business sales opportunities for our core graphic solutions
- The successful agent will have proven sales skills
- Have established relationships with prospective businesses managers and brand owners
- Have experience in selling display, exhibition or events product solutions or similar
Territories SE and SW England, other territories considered. Favourable terms negotiable.
Intern - Digital Media & Communications
We are looking for an intern to join our business to assist in establishing a digital media and communications strategy as the company seeks to introduce a bit more science into its marketing activity.
BAF Graphics is one of the UK leading large format digital print companies and specialises in producing graphics for display, visual merchandising and brand communication.
The ideal intern will have a strong grasp and up to date knowledge of the current digital and social media channels and know how to optimize them to the best effects.
They will be willing to review the company’s current digital media channels, as well as recommend improvements and implement new initiatives within the following areas:
- Overseeing the company’s website CMS
- Review SEO and analytics.
- Review the company’s social media channels
- Investigate innovative digital media campaigns to engage both existing and prospective clients.
In addition to being able to assist in the above the ideal intern will have a business mind-set and a focus on client engagement and be able to operate with initiative and ideas.
This is a great opportunity for an intern to be responsible for a comprehensive project to establish a digital media and communications strategy from which the company can build from.